Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

i do

A couple weeks ago, I did my first wedding shoot. It was thrilling... and hot. =) I loved working with the couple (they are so laid back... and in love... and that's the best!). We shot most of the photos (everything except for the ceremony) outside in 100+ degree weather. The bride was such a trooper. Can you imagine trying to look gorgeous... in a wedding dress... in that weather? Not easy. She was so sweet in spite of everything! The photos in the heat brought back memories of my own wedding five years ago (unbelievable that it's been 5 years already... and I'm still so happy) since we were married outdoors at the end of July. HOT! In spite of the heat, they were happy, and in spite of the heat, I had so much fun taking photos. This is something I love doing! So here are some of my favorite photos from the wedding:














Did I forget to mention how beautiful her dress was??? I LOVED it!

My dad also photographed the wedding with me and took some amazing photos. I only have mine posted here, but I need to get everything up online. My lil sis, Hosanna, was also incredible with her assistance and inspiration. She's my little muse. She always gives me the greatest ideas. I loved working with both of them!

No comments: