Take a Dance ClassDate night?: http://redhotlindyhop.com/tigerrag.php
Storytime with the Kids
Memphis Public Library: http://www.memphislibrary.org/childrens-departmentMondays - Preschool storytime with Ms. Doris - 10:15 A.M. - 3 - 5 years
Wednesdays - Toddler time with Ms. Amy - 10:15 A.M. - 18 mos. - 3 years
Thursdays - Preschool storytime with Ms. Susan - 10:15 A.M. - 3 - 5 years
Baby Time with Ms. Amy - Delightful storytime for parents and babies age 9-18 months. Expect nursery rhymes, finger plays, music, singing, age appropriate books and lots of good information for parents to take home. June 5, 12, 19, 26 at 10:15 A.M. For more information, call 901.415.2739.
Booksellers at Laurelwood: http://www.thebooksellersatlaurelwood.com/kids-eventsMonday, Thursday and Friday at 11:00 a.m
Decorate a Cakehttp://sweetwise.com/classes/classes-memphis/buttercream-4-kids-memphis.html
Bounce with the Kids
We will begin our ALL AGES JUMP (up to 14 years old) on Mon 6/4. It will be offered on Mon/Wed/Fri through the summer from 2:00-3:30pm. Get out of the heat and enjoy some cool fun. Socks are required and cost is $7.65 per child. An adult must stay!
Eat a SnowconeThe best snocone dive in Memphis... so yummy on a hot summer day!
Go to the ZooFree Day! Tuesdays 2pm-5pm
Free Tuesday Afternoon Guidelines
- The Memphis Zoo allows free general admission to Tennessee residents on Tuesday afternoons from 2 p.m. to close.
- Persons ages 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or older.
- Adults age 21 and older may accompany up to five children ages 16 and under.
- Photo ID with proof of age and TN residency are required for free admittance. TN Drivers license, current TN college or TN military photo ID will be accepted.
- Free Tuesdays will not be held during the month of March.