Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Before I knew that this little guy would be a boy, I was excited about the prospect of ruffles, bows, lace, and other types of adornment. And when I found out I was going to have a little boy, I also found out that...

there's not much cute stuff out there for little boys.

So now that I have a little girl and have started making things for babies and little children, I am trying to take little boys into consideration (or rather, I'm taking the mommies of little boys into consideration). I recently posted a bunch of new items to my Etsy shop and I'm even giving ebay a try. We'll see how it goes. Here are some photos of my handsome baby boy burp cloths:






Sometimes David feels a little left out with all the Keeley hair bow excitement, so I told him I'd make him something. I'm thinking that bowties are at the top of my list for this reason. So, hopefully I'll have some of those added to the shop before long too. I have already made a bunch more items, but I'm trying to pace myself for posting things to Etsy.

Also, I may have posted a link to this blog once before, but I just checked out the shop associated with the blog today and I LOVE it! Such unique and CUTE stuff! Check it out for yourself: {pretty little things}.

No comments: