Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

David Turns 3!!!

This year, I decided to do a birthday week with David. We did all kinds of fun stuff. On Tuesday, we went to Pump it Up for Preschool Pop-In Time. (Monday and Tuesday mornings from 10am-11:30am. Cost: $7.65 per child. Adults are free.) Berakkah and Hosanna went with us (some of David's favorite people). Unfortunately, neither Berakkah or Hosanna knew you were supposed to wear socks, so we all took turns wearing my socks... EWWW! I know! But what are you gonna do? Good thing I wear clean socks!

David had a blast going down the big slide!

Okay, so get this... he spent an hour and fifteen minutes bouncing and going down the slide without incident. Then, I decided it was time for him to go potty. As we were getting his pants down, he falls forward. Since he couldn't catch himself with his feet, he fell forward, hitting his lip on the toilet. EWWWW! I know, right! He made a big deal about it for 20+ minutes, but I'm sure it won't be the last busted lip my big boy has.




Then, on David's actual birthday, we went to Chick-fil-a where they were having Superhero night. (Wear your superhero costume, get a free chicken sandwich or kids meal.) PERFECT for David!



Web shooters!



Pictures with the cow (who, apparently, doesn't have a name).



There were lots of super heroes to hang out with, but in the absence of super villains, the heroes started fighting each other... and the ones that weren't in on the fight... shouted, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT" in the kids' play area! LOL!


At David's birthday party, the kids were invited to dress up like super heroes or princesses. This is Batman (Josh) and Spiderman (David) riding around in their... umm... Batmobile? Spidey-car?

They had a blast with the little ball pit balls. They batted them and threw them at each other.


Keeley even got all dressed up as a princess for the party! Isn't she the cutest ladybug princess you ever saw?


We had silly string for web shooters. Silly string war? Let me tell you how much fun THAT is to clean up!


Oh, but my dad figured out a great way to do the clean up!

Batman and Super Levi share lunch and a wagon.



David and his cake. My dad (aka Boom) and I spent 5 or 6 hours building this cake the night before. I got in bed around 4am. Yuck! But I think it was totally worth it! David had a blast at his party and was a good little guy!!! Yay! Happy 3rd Birthday to my David Russell!


No comments: