Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Few Favorites


These are bad because they're SO good. Seriously, don't try them unless you want to be addicted. ;-)
I'm bringing you four of my favorite blog/website finds this past week.

Beautiful photographer's blog

Tons of tutorials for sewing projects. I am gonna have to try some of these (in my spare time).

Virtual interior designer

Crafty mommy blog
And of course, my new favorite... my Etsy shop! I'm so excited that it's open and I made my first sale! Yay!

Thank you to all of our soldiers and their families on this Memorial day. I am so very thankful for the sacrifice of so many that allows us to have the freedoms and the strength in our nation. May the Lord bless those that have sacrificed their lives, their time, and their family members for this cause.

No comments: