Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Happy Mother's Day


I still have yet to post photos of Keeley's dedication service, but I do have the photos of the cards I made for Mother's Day. Here is one I gave to a dear friend of mine, Tracy.


I created the print on my computer and then printed it off to make the card. Then I made some flower hair clips (tutorial here) and clipped them through the card. That way, Tracy can also use the flowers on a belt, in her hair, on a scarf, etc.

This is the one I made for my mom:


I stayed up way too late the night before Mother's Day, but I had a lot of fun making them. Unfortunately, I didn't get cards out on time for other relatives. Something I have to do TODAY! (Better late than never, I suppose.)

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful children and such an actively supportive family. My mom is truly a blessing to me now and has always been an excellent and beneficial influence in my life. She taught me (along with my dad) to love the Lord and to love others. The two most important lessons in life. Thank you, Mom!

No comments: